Pysanka (from the verb “pysaty” – “to write”,) is a famouse and known worldwide Ukrainian Easter egg that is made on Spring Holidays from ancient pre-Christian times. Pysanka is decorated with traditional ethnic Ukrainian folk ornaments. Every region and family have their own styles and and technologies. Symbols are written with beeswax by stylus (“pysachok”, “pysak”, “pysal’tse”, “kistka”), using a wax-resist method.
- Ukrainian Recipe: Herbs Roasted Pork Loin September 24, 2019
- Ukrainian dumplings Varenyky with bilberry filling February 4, 2019
- Whole-wheat Sourdough Starter Recipe June 4, 2018
- Chicken wings with Ukrainian herbs April 20, 2018
- Cheese pancakes without flour March 21, 2018
My Products List
Your products list is empty, put the ingredients you need to cook and save it for your next shopping. Save it!