Fresh cheese with spices and herbs in oil is very tasty as itself and as the addition to different dishes. This very old, popular and well known technology how to prepare is really simple and doesn’t take a lot of time
- you will need two jars 0,5 l. - one for cheese and one for oil and spices
- this cheese should be stored in the refrigerator not more than 1 month
- oil from marinated cheese is very good for salads
- you can marinate fresh goat cheese, fresh cow cheese or another type of cheese
- jar shake several times a day gently for cheese better absorbed spices
Ingredients of the Goat cheese with spices and herbs
- fresh goat cheese - 500 g
- vegetable oil (sunflower oil) - 300 ml
- spicy red pepper pod - 5 g
- red chilli powder - 10 g
- freshly ground black pepper - 5 g
- black peppercorn - 8
- parsley - 10 g
- cumin seeds - 5 g
- anise seeds - 5 g
- bay leaf - 1
- dried dill stalks - 3
- salt - to taste
1. Bay leaf and stems of dill put in sterilized jars, separately all the other spices mix thoroughly.
2. Goat cheese cut ~ 1x1 cm size and put in the bank's 0.5 l with bay leaves and stalks of fennel.
3. In a separate clean jar pour oil and add the thoroughly mixed spices.
4. Mix oil with spices.
5. Fill the jar with cheese with spices oil. Give it to stand in a cool place (preferably in the refrigerator) for three days.