Eggs as food in traditional cuisine are known to Ukrainian people from ancient times. As it is well known eggs were very special in Kyiv Rus as the symbol of the beginning of the life and endless prosperity. Actually the strength of ancient rituals is confirmed by the fact that the old tradition to draw ornaments on eggs and to make Pysanky on Spring Holidays survived to our days.
Scrambled eggs is a very easy to make dish among traditional recipes. This light meal is made of whites and yolks mixed with milk. It can be served with different sauces, gravies, vegetables and is ideal for breakfast.
- in this recipe are used small chicken eggs
- 8 quail eggs can be taken instead of chicken eggs
- You can add water instead of milk
- the best for this recipe is sunflower oil but any other vegetable oil can be used
- melted butter can be used instead of vegetable oil
- egg - 4
- milk - 50 g
- oil - 50 g
- green onion - 50 g
- dill - to taste
- parsley - to taste
- salt - to taste
- wheat flour - 50 g